Abortion Cost DelawareFREE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ON ABORTION IN DELAWARE
Do you need someone to talk to who can guide you through the costs and information about abortion and the options you have for your pregnancy in Delaware? One of our coaches stands by, ready to help you.
Abortion Cost Information Updated 10/10/2023
If you live in Delaware and you are considering abortion you are probably unsure what to do with the new abortion laws.
Talk to our coaches that clearly understand the abortion laws and what they mean for you. Call 866-406-9327, we can answer any questions you have and help you learn more about your options.
- Abortion Pill Cost: $500-$800
Medication abortion also called the abortion pill, can be taken up to 10 weeks pregnant. The typical cost for the abortion pill in Delaware is $500-$800 but could be higher per provider.
- Suction Abortion Cost: $500-$800
Suction aspiration, also called suction curettage, or vacuum aspiration abortion, is performed between 5 to 12 weeks of pregnancy. The cost in Delaware is around $500-$800 on average.
- D&E Abortion Cost: Up to $1,500 or more
D&E abortion (dilation and evacuation procedure) is performed between 9-20 weeks of pregnancy. The typical cost for D&E abortion in Delaware can be up to $1,500 or more, depending on how far along you are.
Get information about abortion costs in Delaware, call 866-362-4834.
abortion restrictions in delaware
AS OF JANUARY 1ST, 2022, THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS WERE IN PLACE:
- Abortion is banned at fetal viability, generally 24–26 weeks of pregnancy
- Medicaid Coverage is banned when considering abortion care except in limited circumstances.
- Minors seeking an abortion must provide notice of their intent to their parent or guardian before any procedures can be performed. Exceptions can be made if certain criteria are met.
- Public funding for abortions only covers instances of rape, incest, or when the mother’s life is endangered by the pregnancy.
- Abortions are banned from being performed post-viability. Exceptions are made in cases where the mother’s life or health is in danger due to the pregnancy, or if the baby has a fatal anomaly.
The price of medical (non-surgical) and surgical abortion procedures can range from several hundred to several thousand dollars. This range is based upon a number of factors, including stage of pregnancy, type of abortion procedure, where you live, and the type of anesthesia used. Price also varies by provider; clinics and private practice abortionists typically offer lower costs than hospitals.
Call 866-406-9327, we can answer any questions you have and help you learn more about your options.
Care Net pregnancy centers in delaware
NOTE: We offer accurate information about all your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services or emergency contraception. The information presented on this website is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.