Abortion Cost GeorgiaFREE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ON ABORTION IN GEORGIA
Do you need someone to talk to who can guide you through the costs and information about abortion and the options you have for your pregnancy in Georgia? One of our coaches stands by, ready to help you.
Abortion Cost Information Updated 11/1/2022
If you live in Georgia and you are considering abortion you are probably unsure what to do with the new abortion laws.
Talk to our coaches that clearly understand the abortion laws and what they mean for you. Call 866-406-9327, we can answer any questions you have and help you learn more about your options.
- Abortion Pill Cost: $475-$575
Medication abortion also called the abortion pill, can be taken up to 10 weeks pregnant. The typical cost for the abortion pill in Georgia is $520-$575 but could be higher per provider.
- Suction Abortion Cost: $520-$575
Suction aspiration, also called suction curettage, or vacuum aspiration abortion, is performed between 5 to 12 weeks of pregnancy. The cost in Georgia is between $520-$575 on average.
- D&E Abortion Cost: $720-$1,850
D&E abortion (dilation and evacuation procedure) is performed between 9-20 weeks of pregnancy. The typical cost for D&E abortion in Georgia is between $720-$1,850 or more.
abortion restrictions in georgia
AS OF JULY 20TH, 2022, THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS WERE IN PLACE:
- Women seeking an abortion must receive counseling from the state followed by a 24 hour waiting period before any abortion procedures can be performed.
- Minors seeking an abortion must first provide notice of their intent to their parent or guardian before any abortion procedures can be performed.
- Abortions after 6 weeks LMP are prohibited, except in cases of rape, incest, the presence of a lethal fetal anomaly, or where the mother’s life or health is endangered by the pregnancy.
The price of medical (non-surgical) and surgical abortion procedures can range from several hundred to several thousand dollars. This range is based upon a number of factors, including stage of pregnancy, type of abortion procedure, where you live, and the type of anesthesia used. Price also varies by provider; clinics and private practice abortionists typically offer lower costs than hospitals.
Call 866-406-9327, we can answer any questions you have and help you learn more about your options.
Care Net pregnancy centers in georgia
NOTE: We offer accurate information about all your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services or emergency contraception. The information presented on this website is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.