Abortion Cost New HampshireFREE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ON ABORTION IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
Do you need someone to talk to who can guide you through the costs and information about abortion and the options you have for your pregnancy in New Hampshire? One of our coaches stands by, ready to help you.
Abortion Cost Information Updated 4/5/2023
If you live in New Hampshire and you are considering abortion you are probably unsure what to do with the new abortion laws.
Talk to our coaches that clearly understand the abortion laws and what they mean for you. Call 866-406-9327, we can answer any questions you have and help you learn more about your options.
- Abortion Pill Cost: $500
Medication abortion also called the abortion pill, can be taken up to 10 weeks pregnant. The typical cost for the abortion pill in New Hampshire is $500 but could be higher per provider.
- Suction Abortion Cost: $500-$615
Suction aspiration, also called suction curettage, or vacuum aspiration abortion, is performed between 5 to 12 weeks of pregnancy. The cost in New Hampshire ranges from $500-$615 on average.
- D&E Abortion Cost: Up to $1,500 or more
D&E abortion (dilation and evacuation procedure) is performed between 9-20 weeks of pregnancy. The typical cost for D&E abortion in New Hampshire can be up to $1,500 or more on average, depending on how far along you are.
abortion restrictions in new hampshire
AS OF JANUARY 1ST, 2022, THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS WERE IN PLACE:
- Women seeking an abortion must first receive an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy and determine how far along they are.
- Minors seeking an abortion must first provide their parent with notification of their intentions before any abortion procedures can be performed.
- Public funding can assist with the cost of abortion only in cases of rape, incest, and when the mother’s life is endangered by her pregnancy.
- Abortions after 24 weeks LMP are prohibited except in cases where the mother’s life or health are endangered by her pregnancy.
The price of medical (non-surgical) and surgical abortion procedures can range from several hundred to several thousand dollars. This range is based upon a number of factors, including stage of pregnancy, type of abortion procedure, where you live, and the type of anesthesia used. Price also varies by provider; clinics and private practice abortionists typically offer lower costs than hospitals.
Call 866-406-9327, we can answer any questions you have and help you learn more about your options.
Care Net pregnancy centers in new hampshire
NOTE: We offer accurate information about all your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services or emergency contraception. The information presented on this website is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.